Offshore World Championships: November 5th – 12th
Race World Offshore is excited to bring teams and fans to Key West for an amazing Offshore World Championship experience. RWO is the premier Offshore Racing Sanctioning body in the United States and our team is dedicated to producing an unforgettable week. With the most experienced team in all of offshore racing around the world, RWO anticipates another spectacular event with the world’s best offshore race teams in attendance!
- Race Village located Truman Waterfront Park Open 9 – 5
- 3 Days of racing Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Livestream of races in Race Village Jumbo LED Stage
- Vendors & Food Every Day
- Gate admission to Navy Outermole for best Viewing
- Bleachers, Vendors, Food, Music, Entertainment & More
- Race Day’s Hospitality Village
- Wednesday & Friday Award Ceremony on the Outermole after each race
- The Sunday prior, World’s Fastest Boat Parade on Duval 4:00pm
- Friday: Duval & Greene Street Block Party with your favorite Race Boats
- Saturday: 3rd Annual Build-A-Boat Contest with Community & Race Teams
- Water shuttle on race days for Outer Mole VIP guests
- Sunday Racing is the finale World Championship Day
- UIM World Champion Awards & Closing Ceremonies in Race Village
Premium Race Day Experience
RWO is excited to bring our race fans a new and exciting hospitality experience. This year there will be an expanded combined hospitality tent for Friday and Sunday. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
Tickets include Wednesday admission, seating in VIP, Fury water access from Duval and cash bar. Food and bars are only available from Outer Mole Vendors and will be located in the center of the Outer Mole.
General Admission will be Sold On-site at Truman Waterfront Park
Come join us on the Outer-Mole on race days for the most unique Offshore Racing Experience. The RWO UIM World Championships in Key West rival marquee events like the Daytona 500, Monaco Grand Prix and the Indianapolis 500. Bring the whole family for up close exhilarating action. Food vendors, spirits, entertainment and much more.
- Single Day: $25
- Three Day Pass: $53
- Kids 12 & Under: Free
- Military & Veterans: Free (must show proper military ID)
Discover a driving force behind our World Championship – Performance Boat Center, a dedicated and crucial sponsor of our high-octane events. Like us, their mission is to push the boundaries of speed and excitement in marine motorsports. Committed to excellence and a passion for high-performance boating make Performance Boat Center an indispensable partner in fueling the adrenaline-pumping action of our World Championship events.
Unleash the thrill of offshore racing with Monster Energy – The Official Energy Drink of this heart-pounding sport! Embrace the same unyielding energy, passing and drive that propels these marine motorsport icons to victory, with every sip of Monster Energy.
A heartfelt thank you to the Tourist Development Council for their invaluable support of the RWO World Championship. With your dedication to the community, this event becomes not just a thrilling spectacle, but also a celebration of the Florida Keys.
Race World Offshore would like to bring attention and thank our hotel partners for the 2023 Offshore World Championship! We simply could not put on these kinds of events without support from organizations like yours.
Experience the ultimate excitement of Race World Offshore in Key West while enjoying exclusive benefits at the Key West Collection host hotels. Immerse yourself in the heart of the action and save with special discounts, allowing fans to witness the high-speed adrenaline of offshore racing and unwind in comfort and style at select accommodations. Don’t miss this opportunity to combine thrilling races with exceptional hospitality in the vibrant backdrop of Key West.
Click below to read more details on your desired hotel destination!
24 North Hotel - Key West
Welcome to The 24 North Hotel Key West!
Our hotel is located at the point of entry to Key West and convenient to everything in Old Town and across the island. Key West, also known as Cayo Hueso, is a 2-mile-by-4-mile island located at the southernmost tip of the continental U.S. at the tail end of the 120-mile-long Florida Keys island chain, just 90 miles from Cuba. Key West International Airport is a 10 minute drive to 24 North Hotel. Alternatively, guests can arrive by ferry from Fort Myers via Key West Express
Hilton Garden Inn - Key West
Your stay with Hilton Garden Inn includes
✓ Free WiFi
✓ Non-smoking rooms
✓ On-site restaurant
✓ Outdoor pool
✓ Fitness center
✓ Pet-friendly rooms
✓ Business center
The Gates Hotel - Key West
Welcome to The Gates!
Welcome to a sun-soaked paradise. Stay with us at The Gates, and discover the history and soul of Key West. Our local touches immerse you in the art of island living, through design, music and, of course, food and drink. Bring your furry friends along, because we’re also pet friendly! But be warned, you might never want to leave.
Margaritaville Beach House - Key West
Margaritaville Beach House Key West is a proud partner of the 2023 RWO World Championship in Key West. They are happy to extend a special offer of up to 20% off accommodations to RWO partners. Spend your days enjoying the races and return to the casual elegance of our on-site restaurant, lagoon-style pool, and comfortable guest rooms and suites. CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE UP TO 20% OFF >>
The Key West Offshore World Championship is an exciting event for powerboat racers from around the world! Each year, the world’s top powerboat racers come together to race for the title of Offshore World Champion. The event includes three days of intense racing, and all participants must fill out the necessary forms to compete.
The race itself is an exhilarating experience, with racers competing against each other in intense races to the finish line. The atmosphere is electric, with crowds cheering on the racers as they make their way around the course. The competition is fierce and the stakes are high, but the experience is unforgettable.
This is your chance to show off your team’s speed, agility, and finesse as you battle against other contenders on the open waters! Don’t miss out on a week of racing, fun and excitement.
Don’t forget to fill out all necessary registration and membership forms!
A local business serving the Florida Keys since 1986.
Contact Erik Lemon at [email protected] and use code RWO1.
5212 US Highway One
Key West, FL 33040
Welcome to Truman Waterfront Park!
Please abide by the following rules:
- Park Hours: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (Sec.26-100)
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in any city owned recreational facilities. (Sec.26-97)
- No unleashed animals. (Sec. 10-4)
- No animals, leashed or unleashed, on any playing surfaces (Sec. 26-101)
- All bicycles must be properly secured to designated bicycle racks when not in actual use. (Sec. 26-101)
- No camping (Sec. 62-4)
- No lying on tables and/or benches. (Sec. 26-101)
- Diving or jumping, or causing another person to fall, dive or jump from any pier or quay is prohibited.
- Climbing or walking standing or sitting upon railing, walls, monuments, or upon any other public property that is not designed or designated for such purpose is prohibited.
- Depositing trash, refuse, debris, or fishing line unless in a receptacle provided for such purpose is prohibited.
- Skateboarding or rollerblading on any pier or quay surface that is not designed or designated for the purpose of foot or bicycle travel is prohibited.
- Cutting bait or cleaning fish is discouraged on any surface of a pier or quay that is not designed or designated for such purpose.
- Thank you for not smoking. (Sec. 26-101)
3rd Annual Event
Join the on-water action of offshore racing during the 3rd Annual Race World Offshore Key West Boat Building Contest and Race. Get ready to build a boat with materials that we provide, just minutes before the building begins! Bring your team of 4-12 participants and get in on the excitement as teams will have 1 hour to build a boat, before safety inspections and race start at 11AM!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
- 9:15am Sharp — MANDATORY Team meetings at Truman Waterfront Park at the RWO tent
- 9:30am — Building Contest on the waterfront by USCG Ingham
- 10:30am — Safety Inspections, life jackets and judging
- 11:00am — 1st of 4 heats starts at the Truman Waterfront Park Boat Ramp
TEAM ENTRY FEE
- $20.00 per team (minimum 4 people)